Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coady Baby Shower | 3.29.09

My longtime friend, Caitlin, inspired me to feature this baby shower that I had done while I was hard at work receiving my wedding planning certification! This baby shower was for Melissa + Eric Coady, one of our recent brides and grooms. The baby shower was hosted by family and her closest friends at the Deer Park Tavern & Grill on Main St. in the city of Newark. They had the invitations done through tiny prints and cupcakes from SAS Cupcakes, another great vendor located on Main St.

Madison Lee Coady was born at 4:16am on May 22nd, 2009. She weighed in at 8lbs, 4.3 oz and was 20.5 inches.

Cupcakes by SAS Cupcakes | Newark, DE

Floral + Decor by LovelyGirls Events

Madison Lee Coady | May 22nd, 2009

We hope that you enjoyed everything you have seen here! E-mail me at nicole@lovelygirlsevents.com to see more for your viewing pleasure. { nicole }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...