4. If you're decorating with candles, Ashland Basic Elements Pillar Votives burn for 12 hours!
5. Tell vendors what you can afford to spend up-front. Not only does this save everyone time and back-and-forth emails but most vendors are actually more than happy to work with your budget.
6. Ebay, for new and pre-owned items, and Etsy are great spots for all the little things; cake toppers, money envelope holders etc.
7. For lovely and free printable save the date and wedding invitation templates, go to weddingchicks.com, loveandlavender.com and domestifluff.com.
8. Break in your bridal shoes before the big day.
9. Wedding favors are nice but not necessary. At the end of the day most people forget to take them or lose them.
10. Don't do anything to your hair (cut, color, Keratin Treatment etc.) any sooner than 2 weeks before the wedding day. One of our vendors shared a terrifying story about a blond dye job gone bad.
- Lauren G.